Skip to content
- Be a place for nurturing mate-ship and creating feelings of belonging. Have a structured program for advancing Men’s health and well being.
- To develop a positive and participatory culture among its members.
- Meet the needs of its members and their families.
- Be supported by members’ families.
- Generate sufficient income to be financially independent.
- Be a valuable, respected and supported asset in our local Community.
- Have appropriate activities supported by a health, safety and welfare program.
- Have effective partnerships within the Community.
- Be a place for learning, inclusive of all Men and for all ages.
- To address the issues of Men’s physical, emotional & social Health in the Mornington Community
- To engage Men of all Ages in the Mornington Community
- To support Men in a friendly and non-judgemental way
- To share, promote and preserve the skills, abilities and interests of all Men in our Community
- Sincerity and devotion to the improvement of Men’s health. honesty and integrity in all of our activities and projects.
- Responsiveness to the needs of Men, their families and their local communities.
- Wisdom in applying technology and innovation to assist Men in their everyday lives.
- Respect for the value added by teamwork and participation to life-long learning.
- Appreciation of the value of contributions by Friends, Partners and Sponsors.
- Responsibility and generosity in giving back to our Local Community.